Estudio Sampere Salamanca, founded in 1992, is located in a pedestrian street just five minutes from the Plaza Mayor.
The school is air-conditioned and adapted for language teaching in small groups (maximum 9 students per group). It has 8 classrooms, computers, free wi-fi access and a library/video room. It is a small school with a friendly atmosphere, where you soon get to know everyone. Accommodation is, in most cases, at walking distance.
For every student, Estudio Sampere provides:
- Individual attention in very small classes (9 students maximum).
- Professional teaching in a friendly environment.
- Up-to-date materials and modern facilities with free Internet access.
- Lots of opportunities to socialise and explore local culture.
- Affordable and welcoming accommodation.
- 24 hour emergency phone number.